Curbside Pickup Details
Monday – Thursday 9AM-5PM
- Place your order by looking through our online catalog: https://hawkinspl.org/
- You can create a list and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or give us a call (715-585-2311) to check out items.
- You will receive a call when your items have been pulled and are ready for pickup.
Pick Up Procedure
- Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm
We will have a designated pickup window, when you arrive come up to the window to get your order.
- If you have books to return you must put them in the book return slot in the door.
- All items will be put in quarantine for 72 hours before we disinfect them and return them to the shelves.
- Please do not linger, you must take your items and leave.
We can all get through this together by following the guidelines and being patient.
Hawkins Area Library
709 Main Street
Hawkins, WI 54530
Computer & Browsing Appointments
Please call (715) 585-2311 OR email email@example.com