- Curbside Pickup: Mondays and Thursdays 9:00am-5:00pm
- Computer use by appointment, 30 minute maximum, 2 people at a time
- Printing from the computer, but no copies or faxes
- 15 minute browsing (ages 16 and older) for books and movies
- masks and gloves (gloves will be provided) are required, no exceptions
- Only 5 people(not including librarian) will be allowed in at a time
- Must maintain 6 feet of distance from others
Masks must be worn at all times and you must use the hand sanitizer station upon entering the library.
The library remains closed to children under 16
Bathrooms are closed to the public
These additions are on a trial basis and can change at any time.
Thank you for your patience and support!
Please call the library to make an appointment or if you have any questions 715-585-2311
Call to make an appointment or for any questions
Hawkins Area Library
709 Main Street
Hawkins, WI 54530
Computer & Browsing Appointments
Please call (715) 585-2311 OR email email@example.com